There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique.
~ Martha Graham
Workshops & Presentations
In addition to individual work, I enjoy group teaching and presentations on various topics from practical education to inspiring and experiential offerings. These range from single offerings to weekly classes that run for 6 to 8 weeks. Topics can be modified to fit your interests/needs.
Feel free to contact me to discuss an offering for your staff, church, support group or women’s group. In addition to the topics below, I welcome speaking with you about creating an offering that meets your specific interest/need, including facilitated retreats.
I Have Taught and Presented in the Following Venues:
- Senior centers
- Spirituality and Retreat Centers
- Retirement Communities
- Skilled Nursing/Rehab Facilities
Topic Titles Have Included:
- Guided Autobiography: Write Your Story – Two Pages at a Time*
- Collaged Journaling for Meaning-Making and Wellness
- Earth Praise: Celebrating Nature’s Gifts
- Mandala Self-Exploration
- Clear Seeing, Deep Listening: Finding the Extraordinary in the Ordinary
- Open Heart, Broken Heart: Poems of Love and Loss
- Listening with the Ear of the Heart
- Anxiety: Name It, Tame It, Reframe It!
- Interfaith Principles for Peaceful Leadership
- Compassion Fatigue: The High Cost of Caring
- Journaling Through Grief
- Catching Story: Life Review at End of Life
- The Healing Art of Poem-Making
- Mindfulness, Meditation and Guided Imagery
- Healing Loss, Grief and Disappointment
- The Healing Art of Collage
- Humor: Laughter’s Healing Medicine
- Embracing the Darkness, Welcoming the Light: A Winter Solstice Ceremony
- Thankfulness: Cultivating an Attitude of Gratitude
*Note: Guided Autobiography (an 8-week class) will soon be available for interested participants around the U.S. in a live Webinar format, easily accessed from your home computer! Please contact me if you wish to learn more and be added to the interest list.