I will listen to what you say.
You and I can turn and look
at the silent river and wait.We know
the current is there; hidden: and there
are comings and goings from miles away
that hold the stillness exactly before us.
What the river says, that is what I say.
Exploring the spiritual aspect of being human cultivates curiosity about a sacred mystery that pulses between our heartbeats, a hidden spring beneath the concreteness of daily thinking and doing. Spiritual guidance supports a settling, a quieting, an attentive listening for a deeper wisdom that awaits our discovery. My interspiritual approach provides a safe refuge for seeking, holding questions, discernment, meaning-making and being respectfully witnessed.
When we enter into this sacred space, I may offer the following invitations and guidance:
- Exploration of Spirit’s presence in the interface of BodyMindSpirit
- Development of daily spiritual practices such as:
- Centering prayer
- Lectio Divina
- Mandala making
- Creation of your spiritual autobiography
- Exploraton of meaningful vocation
- Cultivating an attitude of gratitude
- Guided imagery
- Exploration of archetypes, symbols and synchronicities
- Dream work
- Finding the extraordinary in the daily ordinary
- Rituals & ceremonies
- Soul strolls (conscious time in nature)
- Preparation for personal retreat, vision quest or pilgrimage
And the world cannot be discovered by a journey of miles,
no matter how long,
but only by a spiritual journey,
a journey of one inch,
very arduous and humbling and joyful,
by which we arrive at the ground at our feet,
and learn to be at home.